Magento eCommerce has the largest share in the eCommerce market and it’s growing rapidly. Online shopping has become a regular part of our life. This led to a sudden boom in the E-commerce industry. Numerous E-commerce organizations, for example, Alibaba, Amazon, e-bay, Walmart have gained traction in their E-commerce business due to the wide adoption of e-commerce business platforms such as Shopify, Magento, 3D Cart, etc.
It is interesting to note that almost 3 million people are currently using Magento eCommerce and it still tops among other E-commerce platforms. There must be some benefits associated with that. In this blog post, we will list the benefits of using Magento eCommerce for your E-commerce business growth. Let’s dig in:
Significant Security Enhancements
Close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities are addressed in the 2.4.3 version, which contains 33 security updates and platform security upgrades.
The Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 release package includes a new composer plugin that helps prevent security concerns, often known as dependency confusion.
Rate restriction is built-in to the Magento eCommerce API to avoid denial-of-service (DoS) attacks. It also offers the ability to limit the size of Web API resources. 20 is the default value.
With Magento 2.4.3 release, the reCAPTCHA coverage has been expanded.
Magento eCommerce Changes to Infrastructure
The framework’s quality has improved as a result of improvements in the majority of the following functional areas:
- Customer Account
- Promotions and Targeting
- Cart and Checkout
- Staging and Preview
PayPal Paylater is also supported in Magento 2.4.3 release for online businesses that take PayPal payments.
Optimization in Performance
Product Price and Catalogue Rule indexers benefit from improvements that minimize indexing time. Magento’s merchants may now delete a website for a specific client group with this new edition. This allows for a large reduction in the amount of indexing records and an improvement in indexing time.
Enhancements in Partner’s Ecosystem
Vendor-developed extensions and third-party extensions benefit from the following features in Magento 2.4.3 release:
- Braintree has recently enabled the ability to ship to multiple addresses.
- Amazon Purchase: The ability to pay using Amazon Pay has been removed from the updated version.
- Vertex: It eliminates outdated code and improves the admin experience and backend interface.
- dotdigital: This partner’s engagement cloud model now includes diagnostic warnings and Page Builder.
- Yotpo: The order synchronization system has seen an enhancement.
- Klarna: It now has a GraphQL module that can integrate with PWAs.
Tools and Integrations Have Been Improved
The following features and integrations have been improved in the Magento eCommerce platform’s latest release:
- PWA studio: It has greater localization and internationalization, various payment and language support, and extensibility, among other things.
- Unions, multiple wish lists, RMA, comparison lists, and much more are all supported by GraphQL.
- It includes new role resources capabilities to prevent unauthorized admin access to the media gallery. Merchants can also include photographs that have been optimized for the web in their material.
- Page Builder: It now offers better CSS customization and content development in Page Builder. The updated version further improves the inline experience.
- Support for object storage and potential extensions have been added to Amazon Simple Storage Service (AWS S3). It may also be used to store media files.